Bronco Pro Drum Smoker
The Oklahoma Joe's® Bronco Pro Drum Smoker ups the ante to meet the performance needs of the competition pitmaster. Upgraded fuel and cooking capacity, combined with precision control and customization options, make it the ultimate rig for demanding pros. When the heat is on, the Bronco Pro delivers.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- Large 21.5-inch cooking surface and 17-pound fuel capacity deliver competition performance
- Unique airflow control system provides consistent and precise control over smoking temps
- Cooking grate, 3 meat hangers, 9 meat hooks and heat diffuser allow for maximum flexibility so you can smoke your way
- Large ash pan, porcelain-coated components and drain cap allow for easy clean-up at competitions
- Heavy-gauge steel construction delivers durability that's built to last
- Oversized charcoal basket holds enough fuel for over 15 hours of smoking time
- Name plate for custom team graphics
- Hinged lid with gasket for tight seal
- Rubber handle grip is easy-to-grab and stays cool-to-the-touch
- Barrel-mounted temperature gauge with glow-in-the-dark accents
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Side shelf for holding tools and supplies
|Other Parts Warranty||2|
|Model Number||19202099 - Find Parts|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)||366|
|Assembled Dimensions (in.)||28.75 x 48 x 40|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.