Charcoal Competition Blend Wood Pellets
Fuel your passion for smoky, charcoal flavor you can’t get from traditional wood pellets with Oklahoma Joe's® Charcoal Competition Blend Wood Pellets. As the sweet and smoky wood and charcoal smoke fills the air, you can almost taste the mouth-watering flavor. Whether you’re smoking pork, beef, chicken, vegetables or cheese with this charcoal hickory, cherry and maple wood blend, you already know it’s going to be good. These ultra-premium pellets are sustainably-sourced 100% natural, food-grade hardwood pellets and charcoal with no binders or fillers. They burn hot and clean for just the right amount of smoke with low ash for easy clean-up.
Features & Specifications
- CUSTOMIZATION: Combine with other flavors for your own custom blends
- FLAVOR: Charcoal competition wood pellets, a robust blend of hickory, cherry and maple wood, for strong, sweet, smoky char-grilled flavor
- COOK TIME: Wood chips smoke quickly and are easy to manage, making them great for short cooks like fish, poultry and smaller cuts of meat
- NATURAL: 100% all-natural hardwood with a clean burn and low ash for easy clean-up
- RECOMMENDED: Keep pellets fresh, dry and ready to use in the Oklahoma Joe's® Pellet Bucket
- BAG WEIGHT: Available in 20-pound bags
- ENHANCE: Food-grade pellets to enhance the flavor of pork, beef, chicken, vegetables and cheese
- Made in the USA
|Model Number||2778414 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Assembled Dimensions||21 x 4 x 12.5|
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.