Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
Enjoy enhanced performance and versatility with the Oklahoma Joe's® Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker. Optional smokestack locations let you switch between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking, while four removable baffles ensure even heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber. Made from high-temperature, heavy-gauge steel and equipped with a large charcoal basket, this reverse flow offset smoker is as convenient as it is durable.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- Optional smokestack locations let you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Four baffles locked under porcelain-coated wire grates deliver even heat and smoke through cooking chamber
- Large charcoal basket provides a more efficient burn, easier tending and quicker clean-up
- Convenient firebox door makes clean-up quick and easy
- 619-square-inches of primary cooking space; 281-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Warming area on firebox for added cooking versatility
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Bottom shelf lets you keep cooking utensils and additional fuel close-by
|Other Parts Warranty||2|
|Number of Burners||0|
|Model Number||17202052 - Find Parts|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Wire|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)||619|
|Secondary Cooking Area (sq. in.)||281|
|Assembled Dimensions (in.)||33.5 x 53 x 57|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.