Longhorn Offset Smoker
Enjoy classic smoking performance with the heavy-duty, high-quality Oklahoma Joe’s® Longhorn Offset Smoker. This large-capacity smoker boasts 751-square-inches of primary cooking space. The multiple dampers and convenient firebox access door give you more control over your smoking experience so you can produce delicious results every time.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Front shelf for easy access to food or utensils while smoking
- Durable, porcelain-coated wire cooking grates resist rust and are easy-to-clean
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
|Model Number||13201747-63 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Assembled Dimensions (in.)||36.5 x 55.5 x 64.3|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.)||751|
|Secondary Cooking Area (sq. in.)||309|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Wire|
|Number of Burners||0|
|Grate/Emitter Warranty Term||2|
|Other Parts Warranty Term||2|
|Burner Warranty Term||N/A|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.