Marshal Centerbox Smoker
$699 $629.10 SAVE 10%
Venture into the time-honored craft of live-fire cooking with the Oklahoma Joe’s® Marshal Centerbox™ Smoker - the smoker that delivers more even heat and smoke. Now it’s easier than ever to maintain precise direct heat and consistent cooking temps, allowing you to focus on your food, not out of control flames. With this innovative new smoker, you can count on cooking with more consistent smoke and heat than a traditional offset smoker for unmatched wood-fired flavor, every single time. Whenever you want to expand your menu, our Flex™ Accessories give you a wide variety of custom options.
Features & Specifications
- TYPE: The Centerbox Smoker has a centrally-mounted firebox provides even heat & smoke distribution and increased fuel efficiency
- FUEL: Removable fire basket holds up to 17 pounds of charcoal or wood, good for smoking up to 4-6 hours
- SIZE: 1200-square-inches of total cooking space; 540-square-inches of primary cooking space & 660-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- MATERIAL: Heavy-gauge steel construction delivers durability that's built to last
- CONTROLS: Two temperature gauges to accurately monitor temperatures and dampers on the smoker and firebox provide 360° airflow to evenly fuel fire
- FEATURES: Dual smokestacks for more accurate temperature control, Two modular side shelves, Towel bar with tool hooks and Cool-touch handle protects your hands from the heat
- GRATE: Thick cast-iron grates for heat retention and a perfect sear
- MOBILITY: Rubber-treaded, wagon-style wheels with custom castors for improved mobility
- CLEANING: Full-size, removable ash pan makes clean-up quick and easy
- WARRANTY: 2 years on all parts
- FLEX SYSTEM: Integrated accessory system with a wide variety of configuration options using multi-functional racks, griddle and deep-dish pan (additional racks & accessories sold separately)
|Model Number||23202164 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Wheels||Locking Casters (2)|
|Assembled Dimensions||29.79 x 54.13 x 58.11|
|Primary Cooking Area||544|
|Secondary Cooking Area||328|
|Total Cooking Area||1200|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.