Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Our Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings get sweet, savory flavor from a simple rub of salt, brown sugar, thyme and black pepper before they're smoked over oak and cherry blend wood. The skin is crispy and coated with a homemade lemony, garlic Parmesan sauce.
We made this recipe on the Bronco Drum Smoker, but you can make it on your smoker.
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 wood chunks, oak and cherry blend
- 2 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped, fresh parsley