1:10 - Prep 0:10 / Cook 1:00
Thinking of trying something new on your smoker? Cold-smoked cheeses are a real treat.
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- 1 block of Swiss cheese
- 1 block of gouda cheese
- 1 block of pepper jack cheese
- 1 block of brick cheese
- 1 cup apple wood chips
- 1 cup cherry wood chips
- 1 cup hickory wood chips
1. Place a one lit charcoal briquette inside your smoker's firebox. Pile the wood chips on top.
2. Close the lid and adjust the damper(s) to a 5% opening.
Hot TipMake sure the temperature doesn't rise above 90°F.
3. Place the cheeses inside your smoker and smoke for 1 hour.
4. Remove the cheeses from the smoker and serve right away or store in the refrigerator.
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.