Rider 600 Pellet Grill
The Oklahoma Joe's Rider 600 Pellet Grill packs versatility, ruggedness and flavor into a modest footprint. It features 617 square inches of porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking space - more than enough room to cook a flavorful family dinner. Equipped with the Flex Racks System, the Rider 600 can be easily customized with additional racks (sold separately) to create unique cooking setups. The easy-to-use, electric-powered Pit Control System can be set to cook for a desired amount of time or to hit an ideal internal temperature. What's more, switching out and storing hardwood pellets is made simple with the 20-pound capacity QuickDraw Hopper. For effortless wood-fired flavor in a convenient size, the Rider 600 packs a big punch.
Learn more about the Rider Pellet Grill Series.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- TYPE: The Rider 600 Pellet Grill offers Pit Control 2.0 system delivers category-first dual-sensor temp control, for incredible accuracy in each cooking mode
- FUEL: Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavor and grounded electric outlet required for operation
- SIZE: 617 square inches of capacity means enough space for main dishes and sides
- MATERIAL: Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- CONTROLS: Easy-to-use/intuitive digital interface with a wide temp range: From 200°F to a searing hot 650°F
- FEATURES: Modular side shelf and towel bar with tool hooks and rubber handle is easy to grip
- GRATE: Integrated grate system, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options with multi-purpose racks, griddle or deep-dish pan
- MOBILITY: Wagon-style wheels for easier mobility
- CLEANING: QuickDraw Hopper with 20-pound capacity enables simple removal, storage and swapping of pellet flavors Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
- WARRANTY: 2 years on all parts
|Model Number||20202114 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Assembled Dimensions||35.5 x 47.9 x 38.9|
|Primary Cooking Area||380|
|Secondary Cooking Area||237|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Grate/Emitter Warranty Term||2|
|Other Parts Warranty Term||2|
|Burner Warranty Term||N/A|
|Lid/Firebox Warranty Term||2|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.