Rider 600 Pellet Grill
By putting tons of versatility, convenience and rich wood-fired flavor into a modest footprint, the Oklahoma Joe's Rider 600 Pellet Grill packs a big punch. Its full-size pellet capacity and versatile Flex Racks System open up a robust range of cooking options. To learn more about the Rider Pellet Grill Series, click here.
Free Pellet Grill Cover with Purchase, now thru 7/11. While supplies last.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- Pit Control System offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: Timer Mode indicates when you've reached a set amount of time at your desired grill temp, and Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp
- Flex Racks System integrates easily for added versatility, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options (additional racks sold separately)
- 617 square inches of capacity means enough space for main dishes and sides
- QuickDraw Hopper with 20-pound capacity enables simple removal, storage and swapping of pellet flavors
- Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavor
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
- Rubber handle is easy to grip
- Modular shelf and towel bar included for food prep and convenient tool access
- Wagon-style wheels for easier mobility
- Grounded electric outlet required for operation
|Model Number||20202114 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Temperature Gauge||Control System|
|Number of Main Burners||0|
|Assembled Dimensions||35.5 x 47.9 x 38.9|
|Primary Cooking Area||380|
|Secondary Cooking Area||237|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Grate/Emitter Warranty Term||2|
|Other Parts Warranty Term||2|
|Burner Warranty Term||N/A|
|Lid/Firebox Warranty Term||2|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.