Rider DLX 900 Pellet Grill Essentials Bundle
From smoke to sear, the Oklahoma Joe’s Rider DLX 900 Pellet Grill offers unrivaled temperature control for unbelievable wood-fired flavor. Go from 200°F for smoking to a red-hot 650°F for direct heat using the built-in Sear Mode. The Pit Control 2.0 system delivers category-first dual-sensor temp control for incredible accuracy throughout every cook, and the newly upgraded PowerFeed system boasts a high-torque auger motor that will power through pellets for incredible reliability and performance.
Bundle includes Rider DLX 900 Pellet Grill (22202149), Cover (6837565P04), Pellet Bucket Kit (5159038W01), Sauce Mop (3887247R06), Brush (1517365R06) and 30 pk Disposable Cutting Boards (3924562P05).
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- TYPE: The Rider 900 DLX Pellet Grill offers Pit Control 2.0 system delivers category-first dual-sensor temp control, for incredible accuracy in each cooking mode
- FUEL: Power Feed System boasts a high-torque auger motor that powers through pellets for incredible reliability and performance
- SIZE: 578-square-inches of primary cooking space; 328-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- MATERIAL: Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- CONTROLS: Easy-to-use/intuitive digital interface with a wide temp range: From 200°F to a searing hot 650°F
- FEATURES: Modular side shelf and towel bar with tool hooks and four meat probe ports with probe storage (two probes included)
- GRATES: Integrated grate accessory system, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options with multi-purpose racks, griddle or deep-dish pan
- MOBILITY: All new rubber-treaded wagon-style wheels with custom castors for improved mobility
- CLEANING: Quickdraw Hopper with 20lb. capacity allows unused pellets to be drained in seconds for simple storage, removal and swapping of pellet flavors and removable ash cup for fast clean-ups
- WARRANTY: 2 years on all parts
|Wheels||Wagon-Style with Casters|
|Assembled Dimensions||32 x 48.5 x 58.2|
|Primary Cooking Area||578|
|Secondary Cooking Area||328|
|Total Cooking Area||906|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Grate/Emitter Warranty Term||2|
|Other Parts Warranty Term||2|
|Burner Warranty Term||N/A|
|Lid/Firebox Warranty Term||2|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.