Workstation Prep & Storage Cart
Roll out the rugged Oklahoma Joe’s® Workstation and you have everything you need for your cook, from prep to cleanup. Tools, accessories and spices stored in bins under the countertop are at the ready to season, slice and chop your food. With wood, charcoal and pellet buckets stacked neatly, you always have plenty of fuel on hand. When you’re all done, you can drop the scraps over the side into the trash bag and quickly wipe down the work surface.
Features & Specifications
- WORKSPACE: Prep cuts large and small on this mobile Workstation with 600-square-inches of food prep surface and a 200-pound weight capacity.
- BOTTOM SHELF: The sturdy height-adjustable bottom shelf is divided into 2 sections to hold stacked wood splits on one side and taller items like pellet buckets & bags of charcoal on the other.
- REMOVABLE BINS: Store your tools, accessories & seasonings in large plastic bins under the counter for clean, dry storage within arm’s reach.
- WHEELS: Four heavy duty, locking swivel casters with rubber tread give you the mobility to easily move this Workstation where you need it.
- BAG HOLDER & TOWEL RACK: The bag holder and towel rack are modular, allowing you to install them on whichever side works best for you.
- ASSEMBLY: Step-by-step instructions are included in the Assembly Guide. You can also scan the QR code for a more visual guide to assembling your Workstation using the BILT app.
- CONSTRUCTION: Premium stainless-steel food prep surface with rugged formed-steel cart construction and a durable, high-temperature finish help prevent rust and extend the life of your Workstation.
- WARRANTY: 1 year on all parts
|Model Number||23252168 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Assembled Dimensions||20 x 36 x null|
Reviews & Questions
We found other products you might like!