Smoked Corn on the Cob
0:45 - Prep 0:15 / Cook 0:30
Boiling may be the most popular way to cook corn on the cob, but Smoked Corn on the Cob is so much more flavorful. And it’s almost too easy. Peel back the husks and smoke them for 30 minutes. That’s all there is to it.
Corn on the Cob
- 6 ears of corn
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- handful apple wood chips
1. Preheat smoker to 325°F.
2. Remove the husk and silk from each ear of corn.
Hot TipInstead of removing the husks completely, gently pull the husks back and tie them with butcher twine to form a handle.
3. Place the ears of corn in smoker and toss wood chips onto hot coals. Cook for 30 minutes.
Hot TipCorn is fully cooked when most kernels have turned golden brown.
4. Remove corn from the smoker. Brush with melted butter. Season with salt, pepper and hot paprika.
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.