Level up your nacho game with these ground venison tater tot nachos! A bed of golden-brown tots are layered with melty cheese, a flavorful venison filling, and all the traditional nacho toppings. Mix and match your favorite veggies to totally customize these grilled nachos.
They bake up perfectly in our Longhorn Combo and are a great recipe for newcomers who are looking to get more comfortable with cooking temps and times on the grill. Utilize the side burner of the grill to brown the meat to make this meal totally outdoors.
This recipe was created by our partner, Amanda Gajdosik, at Midwest Nice.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag Frozen tater tots
- 1 pound Ground venison
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- 14 ounces Diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ¾ cup Water
- 2 tsp. Hot sauce (optional)
- 4 ounces Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces Shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup Diced red onion
- ½ cup Diced orange bell pepper
- ½ cup Diced cherry tomatoes
- To Taste Sliced Jalapeño, for serving
- To Taste Avocado, for serving
- To Taste Sour cream, for serving
- To Taste Cilantro, for serving
- To Taste Lime, for serving