Rider DLX 1200 Pellet Grill
From smoke to sear, the Oklahoma Joe’s Rider DLX 1200 Pellet Grill offers unrivaled temperature control for unbelievable wood-fired flavor. Go from 200°F for smoking to a red-hot 650°F for direct heat using the built-in Sear Mode. The Pit Control 2.0 system delivers category-first dual-sensor temp control for incredible accuracy throughout every cook, and the newly upgraded PowerFeed system boasts a high-torque auger motor that will power through pellets for incredible reliability and performance.
A Closer Look
Dimensions at a glance
Features & Specifications
- Pit Control 2.0 system delivers category-first dual-sensor temp control, for incredible accuracy in each cooking mode. “Fire Focus” dual-sensor feedback optimizes temp control based on selected cooking style: low-and-slow smoking or high-heat grilling
- Wide temp range: From 200°F to a searing hot 650°F
- PowerFeed System boasts a high-torque auger motor that powers through pellets for incredible reliability and performance
- Sear Mode: Easy-access direct heat at red-hot temps
- Quickdraw Hopper with 20lb. capacity allows unused pellets to be drained in seconds for simple storage, removal and swapping of pellet flavor
- Flex System: Integrated accessory system for superior versatility, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options with multi-purpose racks, griddle or deep-dish pan for a truly personalized smoking experience (additional racks sold separately)
- Pit Control 2.0 System offers two programmable guidance features. Timer Mode has two programmable timers that allow you to track multiple smoking/grilling tasks at once. Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp.
- Four Meat Probe Ports with probe and tool storage (two probes included)
- Easy-to-use/intuitive digital interface
- Removable ash cup for fast clean-ups
- All new rubber-treaded wagon-style wheels with custom castors for improved mobility
- Modular side shelf and towel bar with tool hooks for food prep and convenient tool access
|Model Number||22202150 - Find Parts and Manuals|
|Temperature Gauge||Control System|
|Number of Main Burners||0|
|Wheels||Wagon-Style with Casters|
|Assembled Dimensions||32 x 53.6 x 58.2|
|Primary Cooking Area||578|
|Secondary Cooking Area||656|
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Grate/Emitter Warranty Term||2|
|Other Parts Warranty Term||2|
|Burner Warranty Term||N/A|
|Lid/Firebox Warranty Term||2|
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.